Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Wrongful Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie99

Current In-Game Name: Zombieslayer9999

In Game Name at Time of Ban: Zombieslayer9999

Date Of Ban: 2018-06-17

Reason For Ban: Anti KB

Person That Banned You: Zaiy

Server You Were Banned On: Factions

Why You Should Be Unbanned?: Personally I have no reason to hack, I think I am a good person as I am a registered EMT in the state of IL, USA. I follow rules as if I made them. I also wouldn’t hack if I bought a demigod rank less than a month ago. I was shifting at the time of fighting and sprinting... I assure I was knocked back a bunch of times throughout the game. I can’t find a excuse for the ban because I seemed to do nothing wrong.

Zaiy

Okay so first of all the thread isnt in the right place. //Moved

So I was looking at you while you were fighting DuckFuk. As you can see in the video below you can see that you do not take any knockback while he was hitting you. Also when you were bleeding you just keep standing at the same point. There was no movement on hits from DuckFuk.

Last edited:

Jamzter

Dragon
Dragon
It did look pretty fishy, you don't seem to take any KB in the video and as Zaiy said you were bleeding and there was almost little to no movement when getting hit while bleeding, just because you have a rank doesn't mean it makes you immune to hacking.

Good luck.

Zombie99

At 0:20-0:30 I take KB from lightning and other hits... attempt this for yourself I’m crouching in a 1x2 hole with a roof... I wouldn’t move far anyway; again at 0:47 I get KB’d. That is only the first min. Bleeding won’t make you take KB btw... 1:45-150 and at 2:10-2:20 I get nudged back. Take in account the time the player also couldn’t hit me because the string, constant movement of water affecting the players aim, and him potting... there were not that many hits

Last edited:

thebizzz

Hydra
Dragon
Spyro
Hydra
Personally I do not believe this video evidence shows much proof at all. It is pretty hard to judge someone for taking no kb while watching through a slab / door... I will link this to higher staff and see what they have to say. Best of Luck

Also much respect for being a registered EMT, that is very cool = ].

Culvert

I agree with @thebizzz on this one, I don't see anything much in this video that can 100% prove that you were cheating. Everything involved is very "sloppy" so to speak.
It's all recorded through a slab and through a door which is very very difficult to see anything. I personally wouldn't have banned for that, so for that reason you are going to be unbanned.

Ban appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.