Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Trails...?

Slumxy

Hello I am Slumxy basically long essay short I bought the trails from the website back when they were available before this update and it was like $25 I can provide TID and all that fun stuff. Are they coming back soon or like can I have a $25 voucher to the website so I'm not charging back or something? They were promised as an item that would be forever, not only valid until reset and they are now gone. Thank you let me know, Slumxy

Groaning

Hello I am Slumxy basically long essay short I bought the trails from the website back when they were available before this update and it was like $25 I can provide TID and all that fun stuff. Are they coming back soon or like can I have a $25 voucher to the website so I'm not charging back or something? They were promised as an item that would be forever, not only valid until reset and they are now gone. Thank you let me know, Slumxy
Both pets and trials will be making a return in the future however @Harry wants to make the as a custom plugin rather than premade ones by other developers.