Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

thehepicperson

thehepicperson

Current In-Game Name: thehepicperson

In Game Name at Time of Ban: around 3;30-3;40 EST

Date Of Ban:4/12/2018

Reason For Ban:Refusing to SS?

Person That Banned You: dave

Server You Were Banned On:All (was playing factions)

Why You Should Be Unbanned?:Simply put, he told me he wanted to ss, after I caught him in /fly, outside my base, I didn't get the blatant part on record, as that was when he was doing the second wall of obby, I showed him the complete video until frozen, and got banned for it. He claimed that I was cheating, and neglected to ss for hacks, and check my pc, thereafter, banning me. (he didnt check my pc or anything for actual hacks, and didnt log during ss, or whilst being frozen).

is the video I showed him.

Before he claims that I closed anydesk, i granted him 0 perms to my pc, so he wouldn't have been able to do anything, and offered to let him have perms, yet he proceeded to go along, and ban me.

Squidy

I mean it seems to me he is flying in his own claim so I do know what the issue with that is.

thehepicperson

Where's the last 2 minutes of the video? xd
prev to me pressing rec, he was genning the second the second wall under the cannon, and I was literally liek 2-3 blocks away from him watching him gen (/f stealth wasnt active), and wasn't in water, im sure if a higher up went through the console, they'd find the cmd lol

Squidy

prev to me pressing rec, he was genning the second the second wall under the cannon, and I was literally liek 2-3 blocks away from him watching him gen (/f stealth wasnt active), and wasn't in water, im sure if a higher up went through the console, they'd find the cmd lol
I mean he is a staff memeber so his fly wouldn’t be canceled by a player But as you can obviously tell he did not use it in anyway that affected you so idk why your making a big deal out of it. And for the ban idk how that video would help you defend refusing to ss as you cut the part of you actually going to be SSed. And it seemed you got on a alt after and you were banned and then got banned for ban evading which doesn’t really help you at all since you tried to evade the ban

thehepicperson

I mean he is a staff memeber so his fly wouldn’t be canceled by a player But as you can obviously tell he did not use it in anyway that affected you so idk why your making a big deal out of it. And for the ban idk how that video would help you defend refusing to ss as you cut the part of you actually going to be SSed. And it seemed you got on a alt after and you were banned and then got banned for ban evading which doesn’t really help you at all since you tried to evade the ban
theres this sick cmd called dupe ip

Vane

Senior Mod
Senior Mod
For the record I wasn't even flying, I had my head against the rev layer and was holding space as I genned but this guy doesn't seem to get it. On top of that I could have been slaying people out in vanish with kill aura on you're still not getting unbanned lol :rolleyes: you want to post an abuse report go for it but the reason that this thread was made and what's actually being discussed are 2 different things so try keep it on topic.

thehepicperson

For the record I wasn't even flying, I had my head against the rev layer and was holding space as I genned but this guy doesn't seem to get it. On top of that I could have been slaying people out in vanish with kill aura on you're still not getting unbanned lol :rolleyes: you want to post an abuse report go for it but the reason that this thread was made and what's actually being discussed are 2 different things so try keep it on topic.
well those are the leading events to the event that occurred, so if you ask me, its relatively relevant. having me banned wont save ya fac if thats the case

now let another staff member go over this appeal as i'm just trying to get unbanned, not you demoted, they'll have that final say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vane

Senior Mod
Senior Mod
now let another staff member go over this appeal as i'm just trying to get unbanned, not you demoted, they'll have that final say.
In that case;

I brought him into discord, he complained about me wasting his time, he said he was recording me "abusing". I said that's great show me the video I want to see the time between me freezing you and you joining discord. He opened the video up to the point he uploaded, but it was 3 minutes long not 1 minute. I asked to see the rest of the video he said "No you can screenshare me" I told him I would ban him if he didn't show the rest of the video because that's the point he would disable whatever hacks he was using. He still refused. I gave him a 2nd chance to admit for a 30 day ban. He still refused. I banned him.

Seems pretty simple to me Zzzz

thehepicperson

'simple', you wanted to see the video so you'd make sure if I had the proper proof, and you didn't say anything about wanting to see the final 2 minutes because I said 'i was recording the whole time until now', still didn't go through my pc, if i deleted a minecraft jar, that I was currently on, I would've been kicked out of the game lol

dyl444

enjoy your ban retard. you were always so blatant even though i dicked on you 24/7. adios loser

also, stop playing in quake pro it makes me want to kill myself

thehepicperson

if i cheated i would've just bought an unban already, and wouldn't have even attempted to write this as it wouldn't have gotten anywhere lol, and no dyl you were only able to pvp me because I was getting back into the game bub

dyl444

You refused to get screen shared buddy, no one does that unless they are blatantly hacking. What are you on about getting back into mc? You’ve been playing this game legit 20 hours a day for the past 6+ months since vortex reset. You’re wasting your time posting an appeal so enjoy buying an unban bitch. GG next pls

thehepicperson

i didn't refuse anything, when i first got into disc he said he wasn't ss'ing me for hacking, and wanted to see the video until i got frozen, then i offered him to check my complete pc if he wanted too (i have him 0 perms to do anything on anydesk because of that), and he refused to check my pc

i didn't refuse anything, when i first got into disc he said he wasn't ss'ing me for hacking, and wanted to see the video until i got frozen, then i offered him to check my complete pc if he wanted too (i have him 0 perms to do anything on anydesk because of that), and he refused to check my pc
a refusal to check someones pc for hacking seems to be them refusing to ss, amirite? lol

Telly

Let's be honest Dave, you were building your cannon box in /god hence why I couldn't hit you when I first came out, don't try and deny that :). You'd do anything to raid us which means banning our players for any little thing. I don't know the full story so the appeal should be handled by somebody who is not biased, he is my faction member but I know he doesn't hack, he's just an idiot.

Vane

Senior Mod
Senior Mod
Let's be honest Dave, you were building your cannon box in /god hence why I couldn't hit you when I first came out, don't try and deny that :). You'd do anything to raid us which means banning our players for any little thing. I don't know the full story so the appeal should be handled by somebody who is not biased, he is my faction member but I know he doesn't hack, he's just an idiot.
True, I didn't realise I had it on though. Someone hit me out of fly by accident while I was showing them where their buffer was supposed to be earlier in the day. I took it off as soon as I turned around and realised I couldn't hit you, didn't I? If it was a little thing why did he still not upload the rest of the video when he made this? xd He has no counter evidence. He could have easily showed the rest of the video when he made this appeal and he didn't. Why is that I wonder? You say he doesn't hack I say prove it. He failed to prove it when asked to and that got him banned.

thehepicperson

True, I didn't realise I had it on though. Someone hit me out of fly by accident while I was showing them where their buffer was supposed to be earlier in the day. I took it off as soon as I turned around and realised I couldn't hit you, didn't I? If it was a little thing why did he still not upload the rest of the video when he made this? xd He has no counter evidence. He could have easily showed the rest of the video when he made this appeal and he didn't. Why is that I wonder? You say he doesn't hack I say prove it. He failed to prove it when asked to and that got him banned.
but did you even bother to check my computer for hacks huh, offered to let you check and you legitimately said no, can't delete a client whilst in the game bub oWo

Vane

Senior Mod
Senior Mod
but did you even bother to check my computer for hacks huh, offered to let you check and you legitimately said no, can't delete a client whilst in the game bub oWo
Yes. You can? As soon as you said you were recording I literally said to you "Great so I don't have to screenshare, show me the video" and you refused. lol. You still haven't posted it?