Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

System.out.println("Introduction");

TheNerdRed

Hello folks.
I bet nobody remembers me. I was here a while ago, but I'm forgotten nown :'(. Anyways, I'm back and I'll hopefully be playing here on the server, now that there's a new owner. Oh yeah, and @Groaning is back (GALAXY SKYBLOCK LOL)

Anyways, about me:
  1. I like Pokemon, Marvel, and DC, with my favorite superheroes being Iron Man, Flash and Black Panther. I'm also a HUGE whovian.
  2. I have a huge passion for studying physics and mathematics, as I am hopefully going to go down that route and do a degree in university to study a PhD in Physics.
  3. I'm a Scotsman, I like watching the football (A Falkirk fan, for anyone interested), and generally having a good time.
Anyways, I'm glad to be back and I hope that I can become a part of the new, growing community here.

RDeanTV

Oh no :'( I remember you! Scammed me a few times, was never friendly to me, however, fresh server, fresh start, spoke to you in game today seemed more helpful this time round ;)

I remember you! Welcome back.

TheNerdRed

Oh no :'( I remember you! Scammed me a few times, was never friendly to me, however, fresh server, fresh start, spoke to you in game today seemed more helpful this time round ;)

I remember you! Welcome back.
shush we dont talk about pre 2018 red. but thanks :)