Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Survival Wild - /warp list. Add your warps!

Antigoose

Mod
Mod
As we round out the end of 4 weeks of incredible survival gameplay, players are finishing some amazing builds, and the economy through player chest shops is just starting to take off! To help you find the coolest stuff to look at, and the best places to shop, I've made a little area you can go to. Here, you can easily find what you're looking for! Organized by warp type (Bases, Shops, Public Grinders/Farms, Builds), just walk along and pick the one you're interested in visiting!

2020-10-09_21.55.18.png2020-10-09_21.55.58.png

With 3 easy to remember warps, getting there couldn't be quicker! /warp list, /warp warps, and /warp warplist will all direct you there.

Looking to get your warp added? It's simple! Either talk to me in game, or, comment the necessary info here!

Please Include:
  • The Warp (Remember, this is CaSe SenSitIVe!)
  • The Owner of the Warp (If you're posting on behalf of someone else, whoever owns the land the warp goes to)
  • What Category you believe your Warp fits into (Bases, Shops, Public Grinders/Farms, Builds)
  • A brief Description that can fit on a single sign ("Come Here For All Your Nether Needs!")
  • The item you would like displayed along with it (If this item is expensive or rare, please provide it)
Let me know what you think! The area will grow as warps are added, and warps will be removed as their owners become inactive.

Future plans include an area in the middle for promoting warps -- This will allow players to see the "top" warps without needing to look through everything.

Thank you!

mobi

Mod
Mod
Spyro
I really think this can take off and it’s great for the community. Good job brother! In reality you could make this a town and make it like the main city of the entire survival realm. I think you should. Maybe you expand even further and make a market where people can sell stuff.

Antigoose

Mod
Mod
I really think this can take off and it’s great for the community. Good job brother! In reality you could make this a town and make it like the main city of the entire survival realm. I think you should. Maybe you expand even further and make a market where people can sell stuff.
Thank you, Mobi! I'll take the town idea into consideration!!

As for a market... Just you wait, I have something up my sleeve! ;)