Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Spooky and Frosty Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShotgunHunteR97

As of the latest reset to Skyblock, Spooky and frosty gear's custom enchantments no longer work. I was addressed by the Owner, Harry, that this was due to the new enchantment system being added. Now let me get down to the facts the spooky and frosty kits are not cheap to buy at roughly $30 dollars each. I would like the enchantments to be fixed or re-worked to have some of new enchantment that would bring them back to their original or very similar state. Thank you for your time.

Groaning

As of the latest reset to Skyblock, Spooky and frosty gear's custom enchantments no longer work. I was addressed by the Owner, Harry, that this was due to the new enchantment system being added. Now let me get down to the facts the spooky and frosty kits are not cheap to buy at roughly $30 dollars each. I would like the enchantments to be fixed or re-worked to have some of new enchantment that would bring them back to their original or very similar state. Thank you for your time.
This has already been done i wrote up a spreadsheet on what to add, Harry just hasn't had time to implement it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.