Skyblock Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Skyblock Discussion' started by Dark, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Dark

Dark Immortal
    Immortal

1. Make LahMow staff

2. Other Staff members- Hey Harry or Cam or other high staff members, did you like scrape the bottom the bucket when you recruited some of these staff members? Like i have been here awhile right, and the rules have not changed that much right. So why do the rules get manipulated onto me when i say certain words that aren't racist at all? (HighlyRated) Just a thought, moving on.

3. Let's jut talk about HighlyRated while we are on the subject shall we? I am not making an abuse report so i don't need screenshots but for one why the fuck is he on sky block if for 1. he doesn't know sky block and 2. he barely knows the rules in the first place. The admin on vortex had to come over and prove him wrong about the rules. I thought in the staff applications you have to put the link with all the rules about it? Do dumbshits just scroll over it and just copy and paste it and even study the rules? Do you even ask new staff members questions about the rules when you interview them? Because shit, the one you recently hired is actually brain dead when it comes to the racism rule. You can leave your ss in comments if you feel you are in the right rated!

4. Can you make me staff in the near future so i can have a veto in these retards possibly getting staff?

Thanks!

xd

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Allu

Allu Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mythic

1. sounds great XD!

2/3. Staff aren't obligated to memorize every rule there is, and you should be thankful that a factions helper is playing skyblock. Sure he might not know everything about the gamemode but in the long run it'll benefit the server after he learns how to play the game lol. Just because a staff member that mainly plays factions doesn't know anything about sb, doesn't mean he isn't allowed to play the game. Everybody makes mistakes, even staff aren't perfect people. Like it or not but Highly is good staff on factions, and I believe if he's given a chance to learn how to not be a noob he'll be good on sb too.

(btw. nagger is a word used to bypass the racism rule so give him some slack for getting something wrong on a grey area)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MagicalLime

MagicalLime New Member

Highly is a nice guy, completely agree. Being a staff is a voluntary job and should be respected.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Dark

Dark Immortal
    Immortal

2/3. Why should i be thankful that there is a staff member on skyblock when all he does is wait for one of the regular people to do something muteable? There were some members literally saying bypasses of the N word in front of his eyes and he wasn't doing shit about it.

(btw nagger is a word and it is a human being so treat him like one because that is who me, TheMoistMachine and dgl were talking about because he is our friend you bully)

5. Allu

Allu Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mythic

you should be thankful that there's staff to mute people who don't go by the rules. Not everyone agrees with the rules but they're there for a reason, and should be enforced. And for people "saying bypasses of the N word in front of his eyes and he wasn't doing shit about it." I'd assume he was either afk or just didn't notice. Even staff don't watch the chat 24/7 even if they're on the server omegalul

And sure, it is a word and a person's ign, but it is also a word used to bypass the racism rule so as I've said, mistakes are easily made when it comes to this as I already said.

6. Slothaholic

Staff Member Mod Mythic

Hey, so I understand that you’re upset. It doesn’t make it better by insulting current staff members. If you feel as if you’d do a better job, you may go ahead and apply.