Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Skyblock Suggestions

Dark

First off, great job with revamp Harry, Mythcraft and other Devs of the server but some things need to be reimplemented into the server. I realize that you want your own code and such i get that. But here are some of my suggestions with that.

1.) AFK
yes i realize this gets annoying for some but i think it could be a big deal within the shop as you could only allow it to Immortal and Mythic ranks only. If thats apart of those ranks only you would get a bunch of lower ranks buy these ranks and i know you love cash Harry and Mythcraft.

2.) Sell All
I think that the sell all function is a stupid concept where you have to make it in your hot bar and you have to scroll over it and sell hand for that. Before the revamp you could just type sell all or macro text sell all and it would sell everything in your inventory and it would say what got sold for how much for each and the total you made off of that sale. Sell Wands are a thing, yes i get that but not everyone has one.

3.) Marry tp
Why is this a command that hasn't been re added yet

4.) Staff Abuse
when we ban staff from our island they just re tp in /v and its sorta unfair to us who cant do that (LaxNerd lookin at our island for competition)

5.) ARP
i didn't want to address this in this thread but he banned cordello for staff impersonation but he never stated he was a staff member and no warnings were given out to change the name. He then bought an unban and Arp rebanned him.

Remember when Cryolite got staff after he made his name buzzbear and buzzbear told him to change it and he said no so she kicked him and he got her demoted and he got staff? Does that ring a fucking bell at all.

6.) Replying to people who actually need help
As much as i love getting ignored by Harry, Mythcraft and John i really just want my frosty kit on factions so please read your discord dm's and all the other staff members, pay attention to people who need help instead of going "afk".

Remember this question when you applied for staff? How did you exactly answer it?

If you encounter a situation beyond your abilities to solve \ resolve \ handle \ fix \ remove \ calm \ restore, Beyond calling for other Staff members or other users, what are you expected to do.

"uh imma go into /v and vishy can take care of it" - other moderators/staff

A reply for this post would be helpful as always!

Thanks xd!

Kreeg

Why are complaints about staff logically being able to check islands, in a suggestion post?

AFK Command was generally spammed by Users, resulting in the original removal.

Staff have the ability to visit islands, being able to actually prevent staff from checking your island would allow users to block staff from removing illegal contraptions, monitor illegal activity, and similar issues.

Complaints about staff, let alone any kind of report, do not go in suggestion posts.
Nor are to be so causally done.

Patience is Key.
Do not bring such into suggestion posts, it is irrelevant to the subject.
Not to mention, said users going "AFK" can be a sign of them going AFK to then properly report the matter,
Most seem to prefer to indicate that they are now occupied, rather than appear to ignore users, or chat, when handling matters via other channels.

And again.
Do not bring irrelevant topics into suggestion threads.

Dark

1,) Your reply was out of order, jumping from one topic to the next one and then back to the original one.

2.) Idk if you read my afk thread but it would be a business deal, owners would get more money if more people bought higher ranks for the afk command

3. "going afk" they stay afk all damn day and when something arises they stay there and no one knows the command of helpop to even ask anything... let alone go on discord and ask for help.

4.) When talking about relevancy how do you even come up? yeah i get it you are a forum admin but how do you know how staff works on this server when you never get on? I dont know but thats my take on it.

5.) With the staff being able to tp to islands for NO REASON. i dont know if you've seen it but lax is going for island top and we would not like her to see our island progress but all hell... she can just tp to one of us or our alts while in v and take a look if she wants too, thats bullshit

Kreeg

Business deal vs Practicality of allowing Spam to be easily done again.
It was proven, donators with the command abused it to spam, resulting in moderation needing to be done on them in addition to the usual spam.
Which is counter-productive, as spending users prefer to be able to use chat, rather than it being spammed constantly.

That is a different matter, You phrased it very poorly to convey that concept. As well, helop is a standardized command.

Causally mentioning, implying, or the like of staff abuse, staff issues, or the like in a Skyblock Suggestion post..
When all such matters are for Abuse reports, with hard-evidence, not hear-say, or claims.
A suggestion post, isn't the place for an abuse report, or any mention of it: Hence it being irrelevant.
Being forum or not, does not alow suggestion posts become home to baseless accusations.

You expect them to not be able to teleport around to islands, to inspect them?
Do you understand how the very mentioned checking, moderation of illegal activity, and the like works?
If it announced the visit, you'd be more cross.
If it required an input reason: it would be either pointless, given your issue with it.
Or announce the visit, making it impossible to watch for illegal actions without concern for alerting them.
If it required allowance from the user, it would also create the situation where staff can not do their jobs.

So, when it comes to specific staff, that as said earlier, is a different matter.
Staff need however to be able to access everything.

Haxq

1 day ban for afk spam. (First offence)
3 day ban (second offence)
7 day ban (third offence)

LaxNerd

4.) Staff Abuse
when we ban staff from our island they just re tp in /v and its sorta unfair to us who cant do that (LaxNerd lookin at our island for competition)
5.) With the staff being able to tp to islands for NO REASON. i dont know if you've seen it but lax is going for island top and we would not like her to see our island progress but all hell... she can just tp to one of us or our alts while in v and take a look if she wants too, thats bullshit
I'm not sure why you are saying that I'm vanishing and tping to your island, as kreeg stated:

Staff have the ability to visit islands, being able to actually prevent staff from checking your island would allow users to block staff from removing illegal contraptions, monitor illegal activity, and similar issues.
That would be the only reason a staff would TP to your island. I'm not sure why you are being so secretive with your island, if you are trying to hide something? Keep in mind for about a week cordello had a warp set, and an alt can just warp, get coordinates and you can easily fly to an island... (Since you've banned people from your island)

2.) Idk if you read my afk thread but it would be a business deal, owners would get more money if more people bought higher ranks for the afk command
/AFK is going to cause spam, as it was already removed once. No need for anyone to have AFK besides Staff.

5.) ARP
i didn't want to address this in this thread but he banned cordello for staff impersonation but he never stated he was a staff member and no warnings were given out to change the name. He then bought an unban and Arp rebanned him.

Remember when Cryolite got staff after he made his name buzzbear and buzzbear told him to change it and he said no so she kicked him and he got her demoted and he got staff? Does that ring a fucking bell at all.
So you've seen this happen in the past, you obviously knew that this could of happened. If you asked before changing your name to that this wouldn't of been a problem.

Dark

1.) I'm not sure why you are saying that I'm vanishing and tping to your island, as kreeg stated:

2.)That would be the only reason a staff would TP to your island. I'm not sure why you are being so secretive with your island, if you are trying to hide something? Keep in mind for about a week cordello had a warp set, and an alt can just warp, get coordinates and you can easily fly to an island... (Since you've banned people from your island)

3.)/AFK is going to cause spam, as it was already removed once. No need for anyone to have AFK besides Staff.

4.) So you've seen this happen in the past, you obviously knew that this could of happened. If you asked before changing your name to that this wouldn't of been a problem.
1.) I never stated that you did so, please read...
2.)Coords for our island are 0,0,0 have fun with that...
3.)Kreeg already answered this question so this is invalid...
4.) God can you fuckin read @LaxNerd ? CORDELLO DID IT NOT ME SWEETHEART!!!

LaxNerd

1.) I never stated that you did so, please read...
4.) Staff Abuse
2.)Coords for our island are 0,0,0 have fun with that...
So people can go to your island now, they can see your Island Progress!!

3.)Kreeg already answered this question so this is invalid...
And I added more.

4.) God can you fuckin read @LaxNerd ? CORDELLO DID IT NOT ME SWEETHEART!!!
So why are you crying about it here? This was all dealt with yesterday and he is unbanned.

Last edited:

Awesomemaffoo

4.) Staff Abuse
Clearly you have never seen lax on your island because most of the time when he is on your island its cause I ask him about something and he usually ends up tping, and I would know if he was in /v which in none of my cases he has. He doesn't try to hide the fact that he goes to your island you're just accusing him to try and have people on your side.
Staff cant stay on the server 24/7 and help players out. Last time I recalled staff members have daily responsibilities that they have to take care of. From things such as eating, drinking, self care, etc. You cant expect staff to always be there. Simply cause vishy happens to be there at that time when no staff is available is just a coincidence that hes available. Having 3 mods on my island I usually see what they're saying on a regular basis. The mods tend to forget that they had on /v as well, when they do have /v on they're investigation a potential illegal activity. Again, I know this because I have 3 mods on my island and we use a party chat. So, don't assume that they are trying to get vishy to do everything
but he banned cordello for staff impersonation but he never stated he was a staff member and no warnings were given out to change the name.
Last of all, Cordello despite not saying he was a staff member still had the intent of doing something risky and naming himself that, nearly copying the name of a Sr. Mod. Staff impersonation is not limited to saying you're staff, but it includes nicks. Besides the definition of impersonation is: "an act of pretending to be another person for the purpose of entertainment or fraud." in this case the staff were convinced that was as far out of the ring as staff impersonation goes.

Groaning

First off, great job with revamp Harry, Mythcraft and other Devs of the server but some things need to be reimplemented into the server. I realize that you want your own code and such i get that. But here are some of my suggestions with that.

1.) AFK
yes i realize this gets annoying for some but i think it could be a big deal within the shop as you could only allow it to Immortal and Mythic ranks only. If thats apart of those ranks only you would get a bunch of lower ranks buy these ranks and i know you love cash Harry and Mythcraft.

2.) Sell All
I think that the sell all function is a stupid concept where you have to make it in your hot bar and you have to scroll over it and sell hand for that. Before the revamp you could just type sell all or macro text sell all and it would sell everything in your inventory and it would say what got sold for how much for each and the total you made off of that sale. Sell Wands are a thing, yes i get that but not everyone has one.

3.) Marry tp
Why is this a command that hasn't been re added yet

4.) Staff Abuse

5.) ARP

6.) Replying to people who actually need help
As much as i love getting ignored by Harry, Mythcraft and John i really just want my frosty kit on factions so please read your discord dm's and all the other staff members, pay attention to people who need help instead of going "afk".

Remember this question when you applied for staff? How did you exactly answer it?

If you encounter a situation beyond your abilities to solve \ resolve \ handle \ fix \ remove \ calm \ restore, Beyond calling for other Staff members or other users, what are you expected to do.

A reply for this post would be helpful as always!

Thanks xd!
AFK
Can relay this to the owners as a Immortal+ command however the rules would classify it as spam if they began to abuse it and well flood chat. As for them loving cash most if not all of the profits are going back into the server and advertisement for next map and payouts.

Sell All
Can understand how it's frustrating did suggest this myself a while back but I can definitely add this to the trello to make it so the "/sell all" sells whatevers in your inventory as long as its actually a sellable item.

Marry Teleport
The Marry plugin is server wide so having this enabled would be a bit of a hassle with the whole factions and been able to insta teleport with /marry tp alongside new servers that may be releasing in the future, It's best to just have it as a chat feature rather than having well perks for it like that, Same with the old /marry gift where you could give items wouldn't be a good idea.

Staff Abuse
Staff are allowed to teleport especially Mods+ not really for the competition aspect but more in terms of making sure abuse doesn't happen such as exploits like the duplication glitches and eco breaking bugs such as the flowers and paintings without mods having permission to teleport quiet a few bugs could go unnoticed including the ones listed above.

Sure it can be annoying if they tp to your island without your concent but I don't personally think LaxNerd needs to see someone elses island when he's done Skyblock for years and that may seem like i'm siding with him but he's an experienced player at skyblock and i doubt that he needs "inspiration" from someone elses island alongside having a good few friends who help on said island.

It may look like abuse from your point of view and I can see that but I really won't be removing permission for them to teleport, The mods have reported numerous bugs that have been fixed due to been able to force teleport and vanish for that matter.

ARP
Situation was handled in staff chat and dm's I already talked to ARP regarding the ban as it wasn't just a normal ban that occured, He was IP Banned which i found completely unreasonable for the situation and pointed them to the guidelines because it truly wasn't the right thing to do and Cordello was reimbursed / refunded for the trouble.

As for Buzzbear whoever that is I don't care what happened in the past I wasn't here for that but I won't be tolerating staff abuse and if there is abuse that occurs you can easily dm me on discord @ Groan#0001 and i'll defnitely handle it. Same applies to issues I usually get back to people within 6 hours max or instantly if i'm available at the time.

Replying to people who actually need help
Personally speaking for myself i've handled multiple reports of exploits, bans and buycraft issues as well as concerns and bug fixes that needed to be addressed by listening to the community and helping them with issues whether its donation issues or ingame issues i've been helping my fair bit over the last few days of been here (roughly 2 weeks) i've been around and i'm still helping daily and that won't change.

Feel free to respond as you wish just figured i'd clarify the points you made with my reasonings behind them.

Witt

When your looking Under Istop Have A Gui that shows what makes up a persons Is level like: 400k - Emeralds 76k: Iron Blocks

Also Have like Island Stats: 454: Creepers spawners 878: pigman spawners 300x300 island ect.