Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[Skyblock] Skyblock Solo

What do you think of this suggestion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wobby

Hydra
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
Hydra
Which area of the network are you making this suggestion for?
Skyblock

What is the general essence or basic idea of your suggestion?
Skyblock Solo

Elaborate on your suggestion in detail
I don't know how many players on skyblock are solo (no other members on islands or cooped players) but when you are solo, it is very difficult to have any chance at winning is top, because some other islands have like 5-20 members and are easily going to win with so many people on...my suggestion is as well as the normal skyblock we currently have, to have a skyblock solo, which would have no /is invite or /is coop options...it would be 100% solo...you could still give people stuff but say you give someone a load of blocks, they would still have to place them all themselves...like I said I don't know how many people play solo, and even if they do they might not like the idea of a fully solo version of skyblock, some people like myself may think it's a good idea and it would then give solo people a chance to actually win is top

What are the pros and cons of implementing this suggestion?
Pros: Easier to win is top for solo players, another server for myth to make money from, more players will come online who maybe only like solo or find solo on normal skyblock too challenging with highly teamed islands

Cons: Another server for myth to run / pay for

Any additional details, previews, videos, screenshots or links related to your suggestion
not really no ;)

EDIT: Okay so a lot of people are saying they don't like the idea...if not this then maybe just set the max island members to like 5 or something (including cooped players ) because 1 person vs 20 isn't that fair

Last edited:

rafloski

Dragon
Dragon
We have 3 people playing, Witt has 2, Zaiy has 4, No one has 5-20 members actively playing. Placing blocks isn't hard, its funny how you were saying you were gonna win the map all map long but just reallised that (unlike the past 2 maps which u won) not everyone's gonna quit, so you'll lose. If you don't like doing alot of work, invite more people. Were not going to create a new server because you have trust issues, lol. +Besides from this post I haven't seen anyone say they want a solo skyblock server.

Edit: You merged with Josh too, lol? ''solo players''

Wobby

Hydra
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
Hydra
one i didnt merge with josh, he gave me his stuff and im placing it on my own...and its not just that u have 3-4 players actively playing but you have stuff from them all too like gens which means even more blocks.

i also find it odd that with only "3" active players youre going up quite a lot on /is top

Last edited:

Joshwgaming

Dragon
Dragon
shit idea.

EDIT: If we merged i would be on his island. There's a difference between quitting and merging. If you're too dense in the head to realize that then it's your problem. If you wanna call people out for merging, Zaiy is the one to go to.

Last edited:

ewk

one i didnt merge with josh, he gave me his stuff and im placing it on my own...and its not just that u have 3-4 players actively playing but you have stuff from them all too like gens which means even more blocks.

i also find it odd that with only "3" active players youre going up quite a lot on /is top
I find it quite funny how u accuse us of ''going up quite a lot'' we've been playing this entire map, we actually sweat it for once lol.. We have a ton of farms and we spend a shit ton of time on skyblock. I can see why you are mad since everyone didn't quit this map, and you won't win.

Squidy

Dragon
Dragon
It’s a cool idea and all but don’t see anything happening with it for the fact that a lot of people on here enjoy messing around with friends. Also wouldn’t know how much fun a solo SkyBlock would be anyways.

Wobby

Hydra
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
Hydra
instead of that then how about when you start an island you can choose to do solo or not solo...once you choose you cant choose a different one....and have winners for both options....

Squidy

Dragon
Dragon
instead of that then how about when you start an island you can choose to do solo or not solo...once you choose you cant choose a different one....and have winners for both options....
I mean but how many people really play Skyblock solo tbh.

Castrix

waste of time and money. I truly don’t see this suggestion going anywhere, the majority of people expressed their strong dislike for it and raised many fair points, it is kind of a dumb idea mate. Just play with your friends or don’t worry about it skyblock is meant for multiple people

Joshwgaming

Dragon
Dragon
waste of time and money. I truly don’t see this suggestion going anywhere, the majority of people expressed their strong dislike for it and raised many fair points, it is kind of a dumb idea mate. Just play with your friends or don’t worry about it skyblock is meant for multiple people
he doesn't have any friends to play with.

Castrix

he doesn't have any friends to play with.
Eh no reason to bash on the kid I’m sure a lot of other newer players or solo players have similar issues it just a matter of the fact that that’s how skyblock works and there’s no changing that lmao

Zaiy

I mean the Idea is good, but I dont see that many solo islands around. You are the only one that is solo and doing good. If you can compete with the teams like me raf and witt, maybe start working on getting a team. Its more fun to play a map with friends tho can assure you that!

lego

1:this is just a bad idea.. (it'll split skyblocks into 2)
2: find a team?? im sure you could find decent people to play with
3: the max people on there would be like 10 then some alts.. if it ever happens itll die after the first reset, ( no one wants to play alone.)
Also it does seem strange how ya'll (Raf) have gained upwards of 5 mil in a few days. I'm not saying you did anything but its sketchy.. Maybe some abuse? orr that is bank bug?? idk either way you'll get away with it. you're staff! so you can do whatever you want apparently.

Last edited:

Castrix

3: the max people on there would be like 10 then some alts.. if it ever happens itll die after the first reset, ( no one wants to play alone.)
Also it does seem strange how ya'll (Raf) have gained upwards of 5 mil in a few days. I'm not saying you did anything but its sketchy.. Maybe some abuse? orr that is bank bug?? idk either way you'll get away with it. you're staff! so you can do whatever you want apparently.
Knowing John I doubt he would tolerate abuse in any form regardless of how close the staff team is to each other. Not to mention @rafloski isnt the type to abuse a glitch on a server he works with for personal benefit. If anything it’s more than likely just them having friends and/or grinding for those “few days”.

ewk

I'm actually getting tired of you bitching all the time I've explained it multiple times, stop going around accusing people of shit and start spending more time yourself if you're that desperate to win.. I don't see you crying over Ramster passing you even though they're probably richer than we are they just haven't placed it. Seriously mate stop bitching holy...

ewk

Something that would be good for smaller islands is that if they add prices all they way down to Top 10 but only PP for first 3 and have small buycraft vouchers for the rest of the Top 10 to not make smaller islands quit