Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Skyblock Dragon | Season Two

Comments

3pm est is 7pm gmt as usa clocks went forward earlier in the month but uk dont go forward until the end of the month. So I think UK release time is 7pm not 8pm

Iron sell prices better not be nerfed so much that it's pointless selling them. I get that there are creeper spawners and enderman etc but the whole point of skyblock is that igs = money

Also you want us to not sell blocks at all (even though no one rly did anyway except to other players) and want us to empty these farms WITHOUT a block wand....itll take us hours and hours to empty just a single farm. Moving items from chests to block stacks. Especially when clicking on a block stack with a full inventory of those blocks doesn't open the gui but instead places the block in it. We have to drop a stack to then access the gui then access it again to put the stack we dropped in. Removing block wands is a bad idea.

Iron sell prices better not be nerfed so much that it's pointless selling them. I get that there are creeper spawners and enderman etc but the whole point of skyblock is that igs = money

Also you want us to not sell blocks at all (even though no one rly did anyway except to other players) and want us to empty these farms WITHOUT a block wand....itll take us hours and hours to empty just a single farm. Moving items from chests to block stacks. Especially when clicking on a block stack with a full inventory of those blocks doesn't open the gui but instead places the block in it. We have to drop a stack to then access the gui then access it again to put the stack we dropped in. Removing block wands is a bad idea.
No one will have to spend hours and hours to empty a single farm, craft wands are still a thing and as was said in the poll ''ore spawners'' Like igs will be harder to get. IF we get to the point where people spend alot of time just emptying their chests to gain value, block wands can always be readded.

Also, Ig's have been the main eco spawner for years yeah, but why not change it? What would be the point in having a 1.15 server if we don't use 1.15 mobs xd.

No one will have to spend hours and hours to empty a single farm, craft wands are still a thing
I was meaning farms that have block chests. Craft wands aren't needed for those.

Also, Ig's have been the main eco spawner for years yeah, but why not change it? What would be the point in having a 1.15 server if we don't use 1.15 mobs xd.
Because it is still skyblock. And the point of skyblock is that IGs = Income. That should never change. Plus what if people don't want to play on 1.15? Schematica, 5zig etc aren't available on 1.15. So I'm guessing from the use of 1.15 mobs that it will no longer be backwards compatible.

I was meaning farms that have block chests. Craft wands aren't needed for those.

Because it is still skyblock. And the point of skyblock is that IGs = Income. That should never change. Plus what if people don't want to play on 1.15? Schematica, 5zig etc aren't available on 1.15. So I'm guessing from the use of 1.15 mobs that it will no longer be backwards compatible.
People can still play on 1.8.9. If we use a 1.15 mob it woud just look like an old mob. For example on 1.8 ravagers look like cave spiders.
And different servers used other mobs beside ig, its not essential to skyblock lol.