Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ranks and Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was excited about the server coming back but the one thing im disappointed about is that i use to be top rank and have all the extra kits like spooky and frosty and such but only get compensated for $50 that barely gets me the fourth rank. It is crazy to think that i have to spend all that money all over again in order to have the same experience i use to have. If anybody else has had this issue or if there is someway to appeal this, please let me know. Much love everyone.

Brawlervince

Dragon
Dragon
I was excited about the server coming back but the one thing im disappointed about is that i use to be top rank and have all the extra kits like spooky and frosty and such but only get compensated for $50 that barely gets me the fourth rank. It is crazy to think that i have to spend all that money all over again in order to have the same experience i use to have. If anybody else has had this issue or if there is someway to appeal this, please let me know. Much love everyone.
Hey there buddy. You kits frosty and spooky are still available for you to claim on skyblock. just do /kit and it'll be in the bonus kit section. As for the ranks. Whenever the rest servers are released you'll most likely purchase a new rank for that server. This is so the server can continue making money and staying up.

mobfacerYt

Spyro
Dragon
Spyro
I spent money on ranks and they reset ranks and I don't get my money back at all. I have nothing. No commands, kits, etc.

Zeliath

Dragon
Dragon
If anyone needs their purchases checked make a ticket @ mythcraftpvp.com/discord #support
If you had top rank you should have more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.