Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pumpkin Farm Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyjames03

I world downloaded Auroras main base i think and they have a ban able pumpkin farm please ban them so i can raid them kind regards tyjames03 message me as soon as possible thxs

Castrix

Proof ?? staff can tp in /v to their base and see if there is a farm or not
Yeah why would they go through all the trouble without proof sometime like that exists.

For example if there’s a hacker you don’t go on the forums and say “Yo he’s hacking, ban him thanks” and expect them to go get evidence themselves.

Same can be said for this.

ewk

Yeah why would they go through all the trouble without proof sometime like that exists.

For example if there’s a hacker you don’t go on the forums and say “Yo he’s hacking, ban him thanks” and expect them to go get evidence themselves.

Same can be said for this.
how is he supposed so provide proof? from his worlddownloader? if they would blindly belive in pictures from that it would be retarded since he could've edited it SINCE it's on his singleplayer...

lego

how is he supposed so provide proof? from his worlddownloader? if they would blindly belive in pictures from that it would be retarded since he could've edited it SINCE it's on his singleplayer...
it would be better than saying hes cheating so go ban him so i can raid him. just use some common scene ewk.

Castrix

Wouldn’t be that difficult to record himself world downloading the base from start to finish. I’m not saying your wrong you have a valid point I’m just pointing out that generally speaking if someone is going to make a player report - proof is required otherwise he should have just hopped in discord and talked to a staff there.

Zaiy

Has been taken care off, automated farm has been removed. Thanks for the report! // Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.