Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Not Every Player Has 50 Alts They Can Run 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witt

Currently if anyone in skyblock wants place top 3 in skyblock they would need to have an Eco with at least 500mil a day or more, and to get that you need farms, and to run farms you need alts for every chunk, my island alone requires 66 alts to afk all it's farms and grinders. Since not everyone can afford and maintain an army of accounts I believe Chunk Loaders should be implemented to reduce alt accounts on the server and give new members that join the server a chance, and since I and i doubt anyone else can afford 66 chunk-loaders off buy-craft, I believe they should be implemented in the in-game shop / adshop.

ewk

50 alts is like 2.5$ who gives a shit stop flexing, and they want people to log on their alts because there is like 30 active players lol

lego

can we just get a island upgrade that keeps our entire island loaded..? make it carry over reset to reset aswell if harry makes it expensive. <3

Dark

how retarded can these kids get? my island is currently at number 3 with NO alts afking and Laxnerd is basically the only member on the island that places, we make no money per day, so your 500mil a day income is quite off. you're new to this server, i get that sweetie but one island top winner that prints in blocks all day for $750 at the end is kinda worthless... let me explain it for you

its just witt and lego on the island, the payout for island top is $750 paypal and $750 buycraft correct? so if that gets split right down the middle that would equal to $375 respectively. both paypal and buycraft.. are we on the same page? good! onto the next one...

just for example now, lets say you put in 15-20 days on this server that you are actually playing, (placing blocks, selling chests, etc) and no im not including your afk hours because i know you're already at a ridiculous amount.

lets just say you have 17 days for this region of interest... 17 days at 24 hours per day is 408 hours, once we have the split $750 you both are making an astounding 92 cents an hour which i am pretty sure that isn't the minimum wage in america

so when you're bragging about island top 1 we will all just keep it in the back of our heads (that are screwed on straight) that you are making less than $1 an hour...

Best of luck next map lol

dark

Haxq

how retarded can these kids get? my island is currently at number 3 with NO alts afking and Laxnerd is basically the only member on the island that places, we make no money per day, so your 500mil a day income is quite off. you're new to this server, i get that sweetie but one island top winner that prints in blocks all day for $750 at the end is kinda worthless... let me explain it for you

its just witt and lego on the island, the payout for island top is $750 paypal and $750 buycraft correct? so if that gets split right down the middle that would equal to $375 respectively. both paypal and buycraft.. are we on the same page? good! onto the next one...

just for example now, lets say you put in 15-20 days on this server that you are actually playing, (placing blocks, selling chests, etc) and no im not including your afk hours because i know you're already at a ridiculous amount.

lets just say you have 17 days for this region of interest... 17 days at 24 hours per day is 408 hours, once we have the split $750 you both are making an astounding 92 cents an hour which i am pretty sure that isn't the minimum wage in america

so when you're bragging about island top 1 we will all just keep it in the back of our heads (that are screwed on straight) that you are making less than $1 an hour...

dark
92 cents an hour I’m getting 4 cents an hour at the sweatshop

Witt

dark
U think we play this for money wtf? And ur telling me you don’t afk a single one of your sugar cane farms?? Wtf why build them

all i’m Saying is that most people don’t even have more than 2 account and it makes it rly hard for them to get money, jeesh

lego

dark
there is no point to this. we arn't playing for money, we play because its fun. its that simple.

P.S. there are 3 of us. and none of us are "Kids" or "Retarded".

Witt

there is no point to this. we arn't playing for money, we play because its fun. its that simple.

P.S. there are 3 of us. and none of us are "Kids" or "Retarded".
Idk Lego, I might be restarted cause dark said I was...... he knows all......

lego

if that's the case than everything he says is true. so we are kids! and we only play Minecraft for money! we've been exposed! :O

Dark

i guess you both are "restarted" plus you're replies are just so aids, "Omg we are kids he got us" yeah i remember when i was 10

lego

i guess you both are "restarted" plus you're replies are just so aids, "Omg we are kids he got us" yeah i remember when i was 10
ours arn't the only replies that are aids. just scroll up to yours saying we only play for money.

Telly

All the person did was state something they thought would benefit the server, all these skyblock retards got so defensive over it. Good idea, have the server add chunk loaders +1.

Groaning

We're not going to read through a page of well in blatent terms trash. The thread went from a suggestion to an argument so to avoid further hassle the threads going to be locked. Suggestion will be highly considered @Witt thanks for taking the time as @Telly said it would definitely be benefitial will send this the Harry and Mythcraft and post it on our trello updates board. Thanks again.

//Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.