Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Nebula is Back

Nebula

Hello! I have been playing Myth Craft for around 5 years now and I have seen this server grow and develop and die out and about to grow again! I used to be one of the top Skywars and Hunger Game players back when the server was in its prime and I helped the staff out by teaching them about plugins and adjustments and I helped staff figure out the glitches and the hackers of the server. I have broken away from Minecraft in 2016 and I made a gaming team and we have accumulated 1.2 million impressions this month on Twitter alone and we are still growing. I am not going too far into it but that is what I have been doing and why I have been gone all this time. I hope to see this server come back and be as successfull as it used to be.

- Nebula ( Social Media Influencer )

Nofes

Why does everyone lie about how long they play mythcraft? Mythcraft was born in 2013, can't believe you joined when it first opened lmao

Allu

Hello! I have been playing Myth Craft for around 5 years now and I have seen this server grow and develop and die out and about to grow again! I used to be one of the top Skywars and Hunger Game players back when the server was in its prime and I helped the staff out by teaching them about plugins and adjustments and I helped staff figure out the glitches and the hackers of the server. I have broken away from Minecraft in 2016 and I made a gaming team and we have accumulated 1.2 million impressions this month on Twitter alone and we are still growing. I am not going too far into it but that is what I have been doing and why I have been gone all this time. I hope to see this server come back and be as successfull as it used to be.

- Nebula ( Social Media Influencer )
Why dont you do some social media influencing and get this server a playerbase and my yt to 1000 subs

DankSteam

I have been playing this server since back in the good old days of 1965 when the respirator replaced the iron lung. ah... good old times, when we would drive around in our convertible pick up trucks and we would slick back our hair.... so what I am saying is I was playing this server before CHRIST HIMSELF (me) was born. I remember building the pyramids and playing Mythcraft like it was yesterday.... or 2018 years ago.