mythcraft staff

Discussion in 'Archived Player Appeals' started by Slumxy, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slumxy

Slumxy New Member

Current In-Game Name: Slumxy

In Game Name at Time of Ban: Slumxy

Date Of Ban: 4/15/18

Reason For Ban: Rule #10 Go back to your server if its that good (this one makes me laugh as I am always on my server)

Person That Banned You: Culvert whoever it is

Server You Were Banned On: Factions

Why You Should Be Unbanned?: The little prick wouldn't stop taunting me about my server telling me to get into discord so I can send him the IP to it and wouldn't relent off my ass. So I hopped in the bloody discord and he told me to add him with discord and sent me his thing and I told him that his discord was whack, it didn't work at all so I have the little prick my discord to add me and he sat there continuously degrading my server saying I don't make money and I only got 33 people online and all that. Then he proceeded onto reverting back to the discord thing telling me to move into a channel so I can msg him my IP that I didn't even want to give him but I got in the bloody channel anyway and he said "where are you... get in the discord... on n on." And I said "I'm in the bloody discord if you cant find me add me". He says "I'm not adding you just get in" and I say "I'm in it but clearly you can't just click my name so are you just too fuckin autistic to add me?" before I could type out my next message the little prick just went with a /ban Slumxy Rule #10 go back to your server if that's good. The staff are fucked.

2. Culvert

Culvert Admin
    Staff Member Admin

#10: Administrative Authority

We of the network administration, and above, have the right to revoke, punish, remove or similar whenever and to whomever we believe fit.
    If we don’t think you are a benefit to our community and are degrading our server we reserve the right to do as we please with you.

We also hold the right to make exception in any situation, if we believe it necessary or warranted.

You were banned because not only today, but last night as well, @Groaning can confirm this, you were constantly degrading OUR server. All because you didn't like a few features, and being completely toxic. You degrading our server is also unnecessary, but I won't just sit here and let you be completely toxic in chat chatting about our "shite server". Sorry but not having that, pretty sure the other staff can agree with that as well.

3. Slumxy

Slumxy New Member

Sorry but I was pissed. The whole spawn got lagged out by some noob filling his inventory with wooden swords and /suicide in spawn. That isn't a quality server. It also constantly lags back. You banned me when I called you autistic for begging me for my server IP. You also thought it would be funny to make fun of my revenue. What do I do just sit there and take it from you? I attacked your ass back. You were mad at me saying that you don't make a dime and you had no right to degrade me like that. You instigated the fight and as soon as you had nothing left to say you just banned me. I did nothing wrong and I don't want to spend money on an unban. I didn't cheat I wasn't disrespectful to players. I didn't get mean until you attacked my server. I wasn't the only one complaining about lag. I don't know what your issue is but that is abusive and you don't just ban players because you have the permissions to do so. Be professional, even if you don't get paid its still a fucking job. My staff get paid. Maybe you'd be better suited elsewhere but you stepped out of line as your role as admin. That was wrong, fix it.

4. Culvert

Culvert Admin
    Staff Member Admin

It's not even just today? I logged on last night and you were not only insulting the server, you were also insulting John (The manager). And also saying that your server is better and I'm supposed to sit there and listen to you talk about the server I choose to help out on? Nope, once again not having that.

5. Culvert

Culvert Admin
    Staff Member Admin

And this thread is over. You just were ban evading and intentionally causing lag on the server. Cya later.

6. Groaning

Groaning Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Going to vouch for Culvert, Have numerous screenshots of how you told myself to "fuck off" and called me a "retard" on numerous occasions as well as slandering the network itself stating the owners aren't real devs and that you think you know better than everyone else here and believe it's right to question what plugins they have and haven't made whilst self promoting yourself and your own "30 player" network which to be fair is most likely rubbish if you come here to play instead of looking after your own damn server.

I could've banned you yesterday but didn't even @Culvert asked why i didn't ban you and i figured i'd give you a chance but then you pull the exact same stunt a day later with an administrator so in my eyes you didn't learn your lesson and Culvert is well within his right to ban you for it.

Buy an unban or leave the network. Pick one and shut up, Simple. We're not here to tolerate slander and staff disrespect no matter if your a donator or not if you want to be treated nicely you should've done the same in return not come crying on the forum after knowing what you did when you've already been given numerous chances. Goodbye.

Also Side Note: Your appeal is pathetic, Stay gone do us all a favour.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.