Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

My Introduction (Iridius)

Iridius

Hello all!

My IGN is Iridius_, but you can also call me JP. I'm 18 years of age and from Minnesota, USA. I don't think many of you will remember me, but I used to play on Myth back when I was like 14-15. My old IGNs are Jumper_Boy, lxVpipesxl (Yes, I mixed John;s and the old owner Vpipes' names lol), Revolution_X, Xplicit_, and FalchionFade (My first CS knife lul). I used to play mainly factions at first, then prison and HG while it was around. I have many fond memories of this server's old days, so hopefully rejoining will be a great decision. I have a YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClW_P6EyItUxhAtgVUSoaYA), and I used to record and upload many hacker videos daily, and will continue to do so when the revamp launches :p

Thanks for reading, and have a fantastic day y'all :D

Groaning

Hello all!

My IGN is Iridius_, but you can also call me JP. I'm 18 years of age and from Minnesota, USA. I don't think many of you will remember me, but I used to play on Myth back when I was like 14-15. My old IGNs are Jumper_Boy, lxVpipesxl (Yes, I mixed John;s and the old owner Vpipes' names lol), Revolution_X, Xplicit_, and FalchionFade (My first CS knife lul). I used to play mainly factions at first, then prison and HG while it was around. I have many fond memories of this server's old days, so hopefully rejoining will be a great decision. I have a YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClW_P6EyItUxhAtgVUSoaYA), and I used to record and upload many hacker videos daily, and will continue to do so when the revamp launches :p

Obviously remember ya' I do remember most of the old players, Just hard to define between all the servers I've had work on and helped etc, So i get to know different communities so it can be confusing but the name definitely rings a bell haha. (I'm lxJohnxl / DearJohn)

Welcome back anywho!

Allu

Hello all!

Welcome back son

RDeanTV

46 subs as of now, Wow! Your not doing bad. Hopefully you hit requirements for YouTuber and apply ;)
Vids are amazing, welcome back buddy! <3