Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Lost my E-Girl

TickleToes

I was walking in the park yesterday with my E-Girl (she was in her park in japan) and boom the call DROPPED. My phone shattered because of the suspense, and because it hit the ground. I think I lost my E-Girl and I need help finding her. I never ended up getting her name, we just called each other Alvin and Jeanette from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Shes Asian and shes short, and I called her Jeanette.

Maybe she got kidnapped from the guy from the movie because we always talked about
how scary it would be to get kidnapped and forced to sing just like the Chipettes were. I hope I can find her, she always used to read my bedtime stories because my dad couldn't anymore since he died 8 years ago :( .

I will continue looking for her at the same park I last saw her at. (Ill keep calling her when I'm at the park). Whoever finds her will get all of my belongings in game on every realm!

Cant wait to see your results.:p
asian4.gif

Frozone

Hello, after digging into this case with all my files I have some news for you. This “Jeanette” egirl is actually not Asian at all. Her real name is Amy and she’s from the UK. I hope this helps you in your search atleast in the slightest.

TickleToes

Hello, after digging into this case with all my files I have some news for you. This “Jeanette” egirl is actually not Asian at all. Her real name is Amy and she’s from the UK. I hope this helps you in your search atleast in the slightest.
No way you're serious, SHES NOT ASIAN. I don't want her anymore. Thanks man, really appreciate your effort.

inextricable_

LMAO yall wrong, true she aint asian but shes not from the uk, she was recently found under my microwave looking for crumbs, im in the us btw, maybe ill ask for a ransom bc, you know, im shit, reply if u want her