Factions Map #3 Economy Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Groaning, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Groaning

Groaning Community Manager
    Staff Member Community Manager

Hey again.

So as stated in the season ending post I personally wrote up some changes that I thought were needed especially due to this economy and how it was inflated by a variety of factors mainly witch spawners. I wrote up a spreadsheet on a google document and you're all more than welcome to comment on it and leave a comment below with suggestions on anything we should add / change.

I've only included the most important things such as Redstone supplies, Ores and Farmables alongside our new scrolls for the enchanting system.

Here you go: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9wdriStjnoJqr3rtIUtK7HWQxAPhTznKo5-_eSwOzo/edit?usp=sharing

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Legitz

Legitz New Member

So are u adding new spawners like silverfish

3. MnkyJoe

MnkyJoe Hero
    Hero

#BUFFCOWS

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Vane

Vane Member

Pistons and sticky pistons need to be cheaper, the reason they were that expensive originally was to stop people making automatic redstone farms which is now against the rules on Factions. 1k and 2k respectively would be fine
    TNT Unsellable :mad:
    Cane sell price buffed to 10 maybe?

Make witches drop 4m potions and make the ones in spawn 1.5m? Reasons to buy witches if you do that and there's more diversity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Groaning

Groaning Community Manager
    Staff Member Community Manager

Done. Thanks for the suggestions Vane, All added.

Suggestions on prices maybe?

6. xMythx

xMythx New Member

please make ladders and trap doors in the shop for /printer mode

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Joey

Joey New Member

I think cactus should be buffed to a sell price of 3 or so. It would add a good usage for crop hoppers. right now crop hoppers are more or less useless since cactus is such a waste of time. Cactus farms although automatic are still so much less effective than sugarcane farms and I think there should be a trade off between the two. The trade off should be you can afk the cactus farm but you also need crop hoppers and get less for your time, and for sugarcane you need to grind it but get a better return on your time investment.

8. Vane

Vane Member

There's a x2 sell buff from voting/outpost so I personally believe that 1.5 would be fine as it is effectively 3 regardless

9. Factions

Factions Mythic
    Mythic

@Vane no you're disgusting.. I'm speaking on the behalf of all the cactus slaves including myself and Formation. We want to see cactus sell price to be 2.5 - 3.. What's fun in mining sugar cane 29520 hours a day..?!

Also add Crop hoppers to /shop and add chunk loaders in so nobody has to afk 500 alts for one cactus farm.. Crop hoppers need to be fixed, they don't collect cactus unless you're standing inside of the chunks. #ChunkLoaders #AddCropHoppers2Shop

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jake Hudson

Jake Hudson New Member

plz make is so that you can place multiple spanner’s in one block. So basically like most other servers. It would help w lag so much.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Joey

Joey New Member

Yeah but that 2x also makes sugarcane 2x. it would still make sense in this eco to always do scane

12. H3ntai

H3ntai New Member

Add Pixelmon into faction ;)

13. Vane

Vane Member

There's no reason you can't do both. Cactus is passive income Cane is active income.

14. Riokodi07

Riokodi07 New Member

TNT UNSELLABLE ):<
    And are Witches getting removed or the loot for eg. ?

15. fireplaces

fireplaces Mythic
    Mythic

Buff cactus sell price? Cactus is main source of eco on most servers feel like it would be good.

16. MnkyJoe

MnkyJoe Hero
    Hero

How about this suggestion, instead of buffing the price of cactus simply make it so it doesn't take 25 alts to afk a small 5x5 farm. Cactus needs to be buffed price wise or how easily it is collect cactus, the amount of money gained per alt is very low. In the current state most factions are capable of building massive cactus farms but not a lot are capable of afking all the chunks they build, along with afking their spawners. (Also more cactus chunks being built will mean more crop hoppers will be needed leading to more server income from people buying crop hoppers ;))

17. Nofes

Nofes Mythic
    Mythic

Make sure to add all the blocks you need to print in a cannon to the shop so printer mode wont replace then in aids blocks.
    eg. ladders, trapdoors

18. ImJustANoob

ImJustANoob New Member

so are eman Spawners gonna be the main economy? if so that would be pretty cool since most servers have ig/villager/silverfish economies now.

19. Vane

Vane Member

Yeah emen

20. fireplaces

fireplaces Mythic
    Mythic

Are auto farms allowed?