Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Dragon - Is top issue.

How should /is top change for the next map?

• Make all /is top weekly rewards the same value.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wobby

Hydra
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
Hydra
Okay so many of you may have come to the conclusion that with the way /is top currently works. It is a rich get richer scenario. The top island wins the $50 weekly voucher, uses it to sell stuff or get blocks in some way and then becomes even higher on /is top. This gives other players no chance at beating them so they'll keep winning the $50 week after week and keep getting further and further ahead. Which I think everyone would agree (except the top Island members) that this is 100% unfair.

I have come up with 2 other ways for /is top to work in the upcoming maps. Both of these are very different and as such may be liked and unliked by different people for different reasons.

Suggestion 1)

Change the /is top weekly rewards to all be the same. The 1st top island will get exactly the same reward as the 10th. Then getting to the 1st place position is just pride. You just have to be on /is top to win something. This will obviously annoy people that want to win something higher than someone else but this would be good because instead of 1 person becoming richer and richer, it's most likely 10 people. This doesn't solve the issue but 10 is better than 1. The end of map rewards would still be as they are now being all different values.

Suggestion 2)

Remove weekly rewards altogether. This is even more severe but again it would stop people winning voucher after voucher and getting higher and higher and then basically guaranteeing that they win /is top at the end of the map. Which then with the extra $$$ basically guarantees they win week 1 of the new map, and then week 2 and so on. Removing these rewards means that only 1 person has 1 extra shot at becoming richer and that is at the very start of a map after winning the prize from the previous map's end. Again with this the end of map rewards will be as they are now.

Suggestion 3)

Keep it how it is. Most people I understand like /is top as it is. However my point that the rich become richer still stands and is very hard to fix without ruining the theme of skyblock.

Suggestion 4)

Other. If you can think of a different way to do /is top that I haven't mentioned that may fix the rich become richer thing then by all means pick this option then leave a reply of what it is.

I have been conversing with Charles and he agrees that the rich become richer isn't good but he also can't think of a suitable replacement way of running /is top. That's why I think the community are the best people to decide.

Thanks for reading

P.S. I did 6 weeks for the poll so that it closes around the time the current map was estimated to end.

- Wobber

Wobby

Hydra
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
Hydra
I see Raf, Squidy and monkey have voted to keep it how it is....the 3 people that are on the top island....

Last edited:

Mitsuo

Mod
Mod
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
In regards to weekly payouts change top 3 payouts to 20 dollars each. The rest can get a loot box, or 5-10$ voucher. End of the map payouts seem fine.

Last edited: