DO IT NOW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BaconToes, Oct 11, 2018.

1. BaconToes

BaconToes New Member

ADD CREATIVE BACK NOW!!!! SERVER WENT BAD WITHOUT IT DO IT NOW!!!!! ADD IT!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Slothaholic

Staff Member Mod Mythic

Possibly in the future. :)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. NorthWales

NorthWales New Member

We've literally been waiting since Harry removed Creative for it to be bought back, why do we have to wait any longer? :/

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Slothaholic

Staff Member Mod Mythic

Considering he's currently busy finishing up the revamp, I would expect he would release that first and then take in suggestions for other game modes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NorthWales

NorthWales New Member

Honestly, we've been suggesting it since the day he got rid of it, which was like a week after he got the server, I think it's ridiculous that he removed it, a handful of people enjoyed playing it, me and my friends stopped playing myth so much when they deleted creative

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Slothaholic

Staff Member Mod Mythic

I see your point, but with patience and support, it may get added back.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NorthWales

NorthWales New Member

Patience, done a lot of it but I'll try to get some more, support? We'll try. If it doesn't get added back, I may message Harry myself, I'll give it a month after the reset.

8. Allu

Allu Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mythic

Creative might not exactly be the top priority for the server now or in the future, since when it was up it had very few players compared to other gamemodes like prison, kitpvp, factions and creative. I wouldn't get my hopes up yet js.

#8 Allu, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. NorthWales

NorthWales New Member

TBH, few players or not people still played it. It meant a lot to people, it also makes it easier for people, who want to build their islands and faction bases as a test, to see how it works, I think it's ridiculous that you don't have a gamemode because not a lot of people play it, there are plenty of servers who have Creative and only a handful of people play on it, it doesn't really matter whether or not loads of people play it, people like to go on there and relax and chill out and just build freely,

10. NorthWales

NorthWales New Member

I also have a team of about 13 or so people who would like creative to come up and would play it, however, a handful of them aren't always online, and some can't play minecraft because they don't have laptops at this very moment, you also have a handful of other people who would love to play creative, I swear you lot just don't care about the creative community at all

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sawkk

Sawkk New Member

Add creative back damn staff creative meant a lot to the older players you don’t know if it will have a lot of players till you try. We beg you