Cannon Patches, Island Banks, Hopper Upgrades & More!

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Harry, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Harry

Harry Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hey everyone!

We have another exciting new update to share with you all today that is live on the network as of now.

Cannon Patches [Factions]
    After countless hours working on optimizing cannons, we have finally released a new set of patches on the server. While they should largely improve upon the lag previously caused by cannons, we are still working on more patches that should improve the situation even further in the coming weeks. Groaning has made a quick video outlining the effects of the changes which I will link below.

Island Banks [Skyblock]
    The issue causing island banks to give away large amounts of money for free has finally been fixed. I’m sure many of you noticed that the issue briefly made a return earlier this week which caused us to temporarily disable the /is withdraw command, however I’m pleased to say that the issue has now been finally fixed for good.

[​IMG]

Auto Sell Chests [Skyblock]
    Auto Sell Chests will now sell items at 2x the speed as before and hoppers will now transfer items at 2x the speed on Skyblock.

[​IMG]

Hopper Upgrades [Skyblock]
    We have increased the default hopper limit to 2,500 and you can now purchase hopper upgrades to increase your maximum hopper limit to 5,000, 7,500 and 10,000 on the server store at https://buy.mythcraftpvp.com/category/1186660.

[​IMG]

Disenchant [Factions & Skyblock]
    The /disenchant command will now remove custom enchantments.

[​IMG]

Item Holograms [Factions & Skyblock]
    When an item with a custom name is dropped on the floor, it will now display a hologram containing the custom name text above it. This should allow you to easily find valuable dropped items among loot drops.

[​IMG]

Misc
    • Fixed coleaders not being able to set their own titles. [Factions]
    • Fixed being able to fly in the pvp arena. [Skyblock]
    • Fixed tnt putting you in combat.
    • Fixed lightning wands being used when stepping on pressure plates.
    • Fixed genning sand near the world border causing sand to break as it lands. [Factions]
    • Fixed /f fly causing you to die when you teleport somewhere after being on the ground. [Factions]
    • /f fly will now be disabled when you are within 3 chunks of enemies. [Factions]
    • Spawners item drops will now no longer be blown up by TNT. [Factions]

#1 Harry, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. CurryPaste

CurryPaste Titan
    Titan

3. Galaxeee

Galaxeee Overlord
    Overlord

Nice is bank

4. Smuglez

Smuglez Mythic
    Mythic

5. Vane

Vane Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Might make something spooky later and see if the server holds up, left shooter limiter seems to interfere with a lot of cannons though so that's if I can get it to work.

Jk. Server still kills itself when I use my 2.4 lol xd

#5 Vane, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nofes

Nofes Mythic
    Mythic

So why did the server drop to 7 tps 1 hour ago when we were raiding

7. Harry

Harry Owner
    Staff Member Owner

I'll repeat what I said above in that we are still working on more patches to improve the situation even further. We're currently aware of a couple of cannon designs that are still causing problems and are working to get patches out for these asap.