Menu

Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!
mythcraftpvp.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Bye

Wobby

Hydra
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
Hydra
Okay, so I'm pretty sure this was obvious to most people but, well long story short. I'm quitting.

I've enjoyed Mythcraft both while Vpipes was owner and while Harry is the owner, but in my mind, there's just too many things going on right now with myth to warrant playing.

For example, the Is bank glitch, which was apparently fixed around 5 times and yet is still going on. In my mind if it's still happening after a reset with new things implemented, then the new things could have just the same type of bug, and I don't believe that playing this map is the best idea for me as the only real reason to play skyblock is to win Is Top, and whilst this bug is going on, and while I play solo (I know I could play with other people but I like being solo and I'm not willing to change this just to win) I don't really stand a chance at winning.

I know that most of the people that are/will use the Is Bank glitch will be caught, (Ramster301 and Cordello were actually just banned for using the bug whilst I was typing this) I still know that a lot of people are going to get away with it and go unpunished and end up winning.

So, as many of you will know, I won 3rd place last map and therefore got a $100 giftcard, I spent some of it on Snowsy and currently have $85 left.

I've decided to give this money away to 5 random people who reply to this, the prizes will be as follows;

$25, $20, $15, $15, $10.

As it's all part of one giftcard, once the winners have been announced you'll have to msg/mail me what it is you want and which IGN you want me to claim it for (in case its a rank for your alt or something).

The winners will be announced at 5PM BST (GMT+1) on Sunday 24th.

Just comment anything you want to be in for a chance to win some of the giftcard.

Please note that multiple comments wont make you have a better chance at winning as I'll be putting the names into a site and removing duplicates before randomizing the results.

I'll still come on every now and again to say hello to everyone, but I won't have an island or be playing on the server all the time.

So yea, thanks again, and goodbye :)

Last edited:

That1OtherGuy

rip I remember you from way back when as one of the cooler op islands, but then I quit for like a year maybe u will do the same time will tell

Wobby

Hydra
Dragon
Wyvern
Spyro
Hydra
just incase anyone was confused with the date of the draw as i put sunday 23rd like an idiot...its sunday the 24th...not saturday 23rd...