Ad Party, Auto Sell Chests & More!

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Harry, May 5, 2018.

1. Harry

Harry Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hey guys!

I can't believe it's already been over a month since we released our revamp. The amount of support you guys have shown us has been absolutely phenomenal and we have reached targets I didn't intend for us to reach for a long time. We have been busy fixing issues and updating the servers daily since the release as I’m sure many of you will have noticed. A few weeks ago, I made a promise that we were only just getting started and that there would be many more updates coming. I am here to deliver on that promise today am excited to announce that we will now be doing weekly updates on the server every Friday!

Ad Party
    Given the huge success of our vote party system, we felt it only right that we introduce an ad party system to reward players who support us by watching ads. From now on, for every 200 ads the server receives, everyone online will be given a random crate key!

[​IMG]

Auto Sell Chests
    We have added auto sell chests to Skyblock which will automatically sell all items placed inside of them and deposit the money into your island bank. You can purchase them for a discount on the server store at https://buy.mythcraftpvp.com/category/1147572 while our limited time 70% off sale remains!

[​IMG]

Island Banks
    In order to provide a safe way for money obtained via auto sell chests to be given to island members, we have introduced a new island bank system. You can use the command /is bank to view how much money your island has available and how much money it is making per minute. The /is withdraw <amount> command can be used to withdraw money from your island to your balance.

[​IMG]

Gift Cards
    You can now purchase gift cards from the server store at https://buy.mythcraftpvp.com/category/1156998. They can be redeemed multiple times until the balance reaches $0, making them perfect for gifting with your friends. If you plan on spending larger amounts of money on our store, they can also provide you with a way of gaining an additional discount as, for example, you can get a $50 gift card for $45.

World Borders
    Your island world border will now show up as a physical border around your island, enabling you to easily see the edges of your island. This will automatically expand as you upgrade your island.

[​IMG]

TPS
    We’ve been busy working on fixing the TPS issues on both Skyblock and Factions over the past few days. We have now fixed most of these issues and are working to fix the remaining issues as quickly as possible.

Spawners In Claimed Land
    Spawners will now only spawn mobs in claimed land on Factions. This is to prevent people from creating unclaimed vaults and hiding their spawners from other players in order to gain a higher ranking in the FTOP.

Forum Updates
    We have introduced a new forum theme which is now easier to navigate with a much more simplistic layout. We’ve also incorporated a new rating system that allows you to choose from multiple options to rate a post, such as like, agree and informative!

#1 Harry, May 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Haxq

Haxq Mythic
    Mythic

Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Witt

Witt New Member

Oml Common I'm not one to complain all that Much, But $20 for a chest that'll be deleted in like 60 days. I Would Need 8 of those chest alone with 5 hopper lanes routed into each to sustain my island, basically if i wanna auto sell i half to cough up $160 -_- and thats with the sell, $66 for a temporary chest is unreasonable. Like we're not rich af

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Harry

Harry Owner
    Staff Member Owner

To clarify, these are not temporary. They are permanent and you will be given them back after every server reset. Hope this clears things up :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Haxq

Haxq Mythic
    Mythic

Having a sell chest for every farm would be to op that's why they cost so much

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Witt

Witt New Member

Lol, In That Case can i get my $750 Voucher Early xD

<3 <3 <3 <3

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. H3ntai

H3ntai New Member

This server is growing fast :D

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Groaning

Groaning Community Manager
    Staff Member Community Manager

Nice work @Harry and @Mythcraft great to see all these updates taking place and actively working on fixes for the server. Honestly appreciated that the servers continually undergoing improvements and updates.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Zaiy

Zaiy Mod
    Staff Member Mod Immortal

Looks good man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1